Friday, July 4, 2008

Whatcha Upto?

I thought I would give you all a little update with the happenings of my life at the moment. I am currently living at home with my family and working "full time" (39 hrs) at OrangeSoda. I have the best job ever, I love it there I couldn't ask for better job while going to school; they work with my schedule and I have awesome co-workers/friends. Our office was located in Orem but OrangeSoda is growing so fast they decided it was time to move to a bigger building, we have known about this move for months now but finally last Friday we moved to our new office in American Fork! We now actually have our own cubicle space, but I think none of us know what to do with this new found freedom!
Along with working my summer away I have also been taking a couple of classes at UVSC which as of July 1st is now UVU. I finished my LAST general class in June, and just have one more pre-requisite class for my program which is currently in progress. I have been accepted into the Elementary Education program for this upcoming fall and I am super excited to start my professional classes!
Like I said I am currently living at home with my family and it has been great, I am attending a singles ward in this area and have made some good friends. I have gone almost a year with out people knowing my secret but now it has been exposed! Everyone in my ward now knows I play the piano and I have now played in Sacrament meeting, Relief Society, and I just got called today to play at a baptism. At first I was not so excited to have everyone know but it has been a good experience for me and I am finally not so nervous to play while people sing. Currently I am relief society teacher and I have to admit that every time I think of teaching I almost have a panic attack, oh well only a few more months. I am moving to Provo this fall and hopefully they will give me a new calling:D. I have been thinking about moving closer to school for awhile now and I was talking to a few friends of mine from Snow College and I decided I am going to live with them this fall at Raintree Commons. It is a little bit farther from school than I originally wanted but at least I will know my roommates and it will be fun to be back in the student housing (I need the social life)!
That is about the extent of my life at the moment and I will try and keep you updated!

0 comments: