Saturday, October 4, 2008

Update

I haven't been very good about updating my blog, school and work are definitely keeping me more than busy. I thought now was as good a time as any to give people an update! In August I moved to Provo and I love it! It is nice to not commute so far and it is nice to be back in a social environment. My ward is great and my roommate and I are the bulletin board people which means we are in charge of making the bulletin board beautiful :D. (I swear that is the best calling ever) I am working at OrangeSoda still and they keep me plenty busy there, but I love it and they are awesome about working with my school schedule. I work there in the morning and go to school in the afternoons. It is tough being gone all day but I know it will be worth it. I just started the the Elementary Education program and love it but it keeps me busy. Other than working, school, and homework I don't have much more exciting things to report!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bridgette! Are you liking school? I'm not, that's for sure. lol.

Bench Family said...

So glad you are loving everything! How are you loving the snow?

Coach Heather said...

hey bridge come on more post girlfriend lol love ya sista:)

Coach Heather said...

congrats bridge!! we are totally in this together ha ha keep up the good work yourself:) love ya sista